Those Cialis commercials.....I understand them (the symbolic foreplay, the double-tubbed afterglow) but I don't get the desire. I mean, c'mon, who ever gets the urge to have sex in the middle of painting a room, doing laundry, or cleaning food crumbs off a sloppy spouse's mouth. Sex after 60 is not as spontaneous as in the 40's, or even the 50's. You have to plan ahead, allow enough time to get the engines running, turn the TV off and be prepared to giggle (with, not at). Sometimes laughing with somebody is a turn-on all by itself. The things that used to work don't - like x-rated videos. You find yourself laughing over the terrible acting, the lack of a plot and the lousy dialog. Not to mention the really horrible sound track. Ew.
On the up side, with enough effort, you find that everything works just as well as it used to! Now I'm off to do laundry and paint a room (yeah, right).
No comments:
Post a Comment